I am happy to announce the release of WPHC 1.6.x, this release supports iOS9, upgrade node and npm requirement and fixes some bugs.
As usual this release as been tested on OSX and Linux (Ubuntu) via docker https://github.com/shprink/wphc-dockerbox
You can refer to the online documentation to properly build your applications. A Computer science background is required but the explanations should be clear enough.
- Update dependencies: Angular 1.4, Ionic 1.1 etc https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/58
- Update Node and npm version to 4.1.x and 3.3.x
- Translation: Use wildcarts to cover all regions (e.g: en_* will use en.json) https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/67
- iOS9 support: https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/68
- [SEARCH] Empty input button not aligned: https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/70
- Translate back button: https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/57
- Better CSS animations on multilevel menu: https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/66