WordPress Hybrid Client: v1.5.x
I am happy to announce the release of WPHC 1.5.x, this release adds new features (comments, multi-level menu) but also focus on making the installation easier and lighter (12 dependencies were removed).
As usual this release as been tested on OSX and Linux (Ubuntu) via docker https://github.com/shprink/wphc-dockerbox
You can refer to the online documentation to properly build your applications. A Computer science background is required but the explanations should be clear enough.
- Comments https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/6
- Side menu with up to 6 levels menu https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/41
- Cordova plugin Update
- Adding Spanish translation
- Replace libxmljs https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/56
- Ability to modify ionic configuration through config.json https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/55
- “cache.views” and “cache.forward” configuration (within config.json) were move to “ionicConfig.views.maxCache” and “ionicConfig.views.forwardCache” respectively
- hotfix: remove angular 1.4 for now. It creates issues with ng-click and one time binding for some reason https://github.com/shprink/wordpress-hybrid-client/issues/58