Creating an hybrid app in minutes with Ionic Framework
Creating hybrid apps is really easy using Ionic Framework, AngularJS and Cordova. This presentation is a showcase of what you can expect from these technologies.
Creating hybrid apps with Ionic is really fast and powerful. I have gather a year of information to create an ultimate presentation of Ionic in a airpair blog post: A year using Ionic to build hybrid applications
If you only want a summary of what’s inside this post you can check out the below presentation. It contains all you need to know to create, build and package an hybrid app with Ionic!
Some quick tips:
- Develop in the browser with live reload: ionic serve
- Add a platform (ios or Android): ionic platform add ios [android] Note: iOS development requires OS X currently
- Build your app: ionic build
- Simulate your app: ionic emulate
- Run your app on a device: ionic run
- Package an app using Ionic package service: ionic package